Memorable Quotes from the X-Files

Sunday, July 6, 2008
at 8:25 PM

Mulder: Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.


Skinner: [repeated closing phrase] That will be all.


[repeated line]
Mulder: Where is she?


Samantha Mulder: Do we have to watch this, Fox?
Mulder: Leave it. I'm watching "The Magician" at nine.
Samantha Mulder: Mom and Dad said I could watch some movie, Buttmunch.
Mulder: They're next door at the Gallren's and they said I'm in charge.
Mulder: Hey. Get out of my life.
Mulder: I'm watching The Magician.
Mulder: Now look. The fuse is blown.
Samantha Mulder: Fox!
Mulder: Samantha! Samantha!


[entering Mulder's apartment]
Melissa Scully: \char=


Scully: Last time you were so engrossed, it turned out you were reading the "Adult Video News."


Deep Throat: Trust no one.


Doctor: You're gonna have to tell me who you are first!


Mulder: Why is it that every time I think I know the answers, someone goes and changes the questions?


Mr. X: I'm afraid I can't help you.
Mulder: Why?
Mr. X: The last time I helped you, I bloodied my fist and revealed my identity.


Mulder: [upon seeing Cigarette Smoking Man in a hospital] Tell me you're here with severe throbbing chest pains.

0 comments: